Stamps: TSB (Pledge Audrey), (flag)
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: recycled corg.cdbd, button, twine
and stickles
Who in the USA doesn't know the Pledge of Allegiance by heart? Well, with homeschooling, I didn't realize my children didn't know it (when they were younger!) until we were at a meeting and we all stood to recite The Pledge. eek! Teacher/Mommy needed to rectify that immediately!!! So, being me, I wrote an entire curriculum on patriotism & citizenship for my little ones! I must say, it definitely paid off! It swells my heart today to see my children stand/remove hats when we attend military/veteran functions & parades or thank soldiers in dress in the stores & malls! God Bless them all!
Out of my household of boys, it's my daughter who has her mind set on joining the army! I know I shared this with you before, but here it is again!
My daughter made this little video when she was 12 yrs old to remind us to continually pray for our troops!
God Bless!
*
You have read this article Patriotic /
The Stamping Boutique
with the title I pledge allegiance. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-pledge-allegiance.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I pledge allegiance"
Post a Comment