Hope you will have a great day today!! Ours started VERY wet, look Pete is trying to take Sjors for his morning walk!! It's like he is saying he really hates the rain (he should be used to that by now) and i don't blame him!!!
Here is our breakfasttable, we love to have an Easterbreakfast!!
Love that easterbunny cheese!!!
And here is a LO I did for Scrapping the Music, I loooove this weeks song Fireflies!!!I used a lot of American Crapfts here and made the paintspots with acrylicpaint and water!! I used the line a 1000 hugs cause that is what Sjors looooves most, he doesn't really like to play with balls and all but he love to hug and his favourite is likking your ears!!!
I used a Pencillines sketch to get me started
Thanks for visiting me and I am off to do a lot of scrapping (I hope) today!!!
Big Hug
xxx
You have read this article with the title HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-easter-everybody.html. Thanks!
No comment for "HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!"
Post a Comment