Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Birthday honey!!!

Today April 1st is my sweethearts birthday, yes it's true it's no joke!!!!
Happy Birthday sweetie, love you more than ever!!!
And we have another b-day today!!!!
Most of you know Julie my "boss" over at These Are A Few!!
And if you do know her, you also know that she NEVER tells when her b-day is and she NEVER wants anyone to know how old she is!!
So the fave girls decided to give her a birthday and we thought April 1st is a perfect day for Julie!!
So here is another b-day hug for you Julie!!!

And now for something completely different!!!
Here is the new prompt over at CP4U!!
I was inspired by the black and white!!!
I had so much fun making this, it's so different from what I normally do!!
Hope you can find some time to join us!!!

Hope you will have a wonderfull weekend, I'll be back tomorrow!!
xxx


You have read this article with the title Happy Birthday honey!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-birthday-honey.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday honey!!!"