Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Favorite music and some hints

The new challenge is up at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ and it is What's your favorite style of music?  I am actually very eclectic in my music choices - classical, jazz, rock, pop, country, new age - it just depends on my mood but since I had my ticket from the Chris Botti (is he not gorgeous?!) concert that we attended last fall I decided to go with jazz. I found this photo of Botti and Sting (they are friends) and used it - I love Sting's music and used some of the core'dinations cardstock and a couple of Prima flowers along with some American Crafts and Michaels ribbons. The journaling card is K&co and the small alphas are October Afternoon (I love these and bought them in every color I could find). So be sure to come over and check out the DT layouts (as always, so fantastic!) and show us your stuff!!!!!!

Tomorrow is May 1 and lots of things are happening - National Scrapbooking Day and some other cool stuff!!!!!  Lots of layouts to be posted for ScrapGal and The Sampler and Candy Shoppe Designs and somewhere else too!!!!!!! but can't tell till tomorrow!  I have been scrapping and painting like a fiend so you will be seeing a lot of new stuff very soon.
Hope you are having a good day and have a super weekend - but I will be back tomorrow.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things with the title Favorite music and some hints. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/favorite-music-and-some-hints.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Favorite music and some hints"