Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Don't you just love..........

the start of a new month!!!
All those new challeanges everywhere!!
Here is another fun one for you!!!
Over at Scrappassion we have this cool schoolcollage for you!! We want to see one of your own schoolphoto's on a project using this collage as your inspiration!!!
How fun is that???


So here is little Hanneke back in 1975!!! This is my very first schoolphoto!!
And I love this one cause I am not holding a rabbit (they made us hold rabbits on schoolphoto's, I hated that cause I was sooooo afraid!!!!
I used one of the school bingcards from a RAK I got from STM a while ago!!
The alpha's where in a bag I got at de Zeeman, I bought them for the boys a long time ago but they never used them!!!!
Hope you can play with us cause I would love to see some of your schoolphoto's!!!


Tomorrow I have a High Tea with my mil and some friends, I am so looking forward to that we planned this such long time ago and I love to see them again and catch up!!
I made them these cute bags and put some little gifts in it!!
See that white rose, I made that from an old t'shirt!!
I used a template I got the other day, so easy and fun to do!!!


Hope you will all have a wonderfull weekend!!!
xxx


You have read this article with the title Don't you just love........... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/don-you-just-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Don't you just love.........."