I apologize for not blogging all week but this has been a crazy and busy one that got totally out of control. Here are a couple of sneak peeks from projects I finished that I will be able to show you in a couple of days. The first one is made from some of my newest favorite products and is for Candy Shoppe Designs.
and this one is for TAAFOMFT - wait until you see the challenge and the fabulous layouts by the other DT members. They are all so talented and I love working with all of them, and of course, Julie is the absolute bestest boss anyone could ever have!
I have a blog post this Tuesday on the Galblog - please come by and check it out, and I will definitely be back to show the big pictures of the above sneaks.
Have a super Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things /
Candy Shoppe
with the title Some sneak peeks and signs of Spring. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-sneak-peeks-and-signs-of-spring.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Some sneak peeks and signs of Spring"
Post a Comment