I used the Studio Calico "Quilting Bee" kit for this one, plus some pom pom trim and green cardstock from my stash, a white sharpie and blue watercolor crayons. The design was inspired by one of the sketches they provide. Another lesson goes up tomorrow at the "Street Where You Live" forum, and I can hardly wait! Even though it's a free class, the lessons are really in-depth! They give you lots of ideas and options, plus a few sketches to help you along! I am really loving it! If you want to check it out, it's not too late. The class goes all year long and you can jump in anytime. Click here for more info.I've heard such great things about the Noel Mignon kits from my friend Julie, that I decided to try one of their kits. I ordered this one, and I can hardly wait for it to arrive! It looks amazing!!!
Sonoma County by Noel Mignon
Those colors are fantastic and it looks huge!!! I'm hoping to have it by Friday!Speaking of kits, the Studio Calico reveal is this weekend too, and it looks like it's going to be a good month for them. Click here to see sneak peeks.
Oh, and I'm SO EXCITED that I'm going to be featured on the Gutter Girlz blog next Tuesday as an honorary gutter girl! I finished my layout and interview, so now I'm just waiting for Tuesday. I hope you will stop by and check it out!
Okay, I guess that's it for today. I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday, and I will see you tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title New "Street Where You Live" layout, and other news.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-where-you-live-layout-and-other_24.html. Thanks!
No comment for "New "Street Where You Live" layout, and other news..."
Post a Comment