Paper: SU! cs
Ink: Copics, Prisma pencils
Other: CB emb folder, sizzix scallop
I just adore Tracey and her gorgeous images, like these tulips! I have so many more ideas for these flowers! too fun!
Ok, so you have a WHOLE MONTH to create something fabulous in PASTELS with any of the FSS images you have! If you need some FSS images....checkout the Store and the FREEbies! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do!
Checkout what my FSS sistahs have created...
Here are some challenges...
Sassy Designs by Susie~spring garden
Cute Card Thursday~dimension
OCCSketch~sketch
Alphabet chall~V=vase
Crafty Catz~white+one color
Secret Crafter~recipe
Quixotic Paperie~monochromatic
Charisma Cardz~spring
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I was able to finish all my DT cards for the week so they are ready to go, I was coloring like crazy this weekend in between running around! lol Hope you had a good one and your week is starting off on a good note!
Hugs to you all!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article Fred She Said /
Mother's Day
with the title Fred She Said Challenge-Pastel colors. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/fred-she-said-challenge-pastel-colors.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Fred She Said Challenge-Pastel colors"
Post a Comment