It is my turn to choose a challenge for our fabulous Creative Card Crew this fortnight so I went with VINTAGE/AGED!
I was going for that, "Look what I found in the attic!" effect! lol
sentiment-old foam stamp
Paper: Laura Ashley
Other: lace & charm-stash
Our lovely sponsor for this fortnight is Prairy Fairy! Check them out, they also have a challenge blog without vendor restrictions! So add it to your list of challenges!!
Please visit the rest of the girls on the Crew for inspiration also...
Including Emma who won a 1 month GDT from our recent birthday Celebration! Yay Emma!
Here are the challenges...
Creative Card Crew~vintage/aged
Cupcake Inspiration~colors
Lots to Do~vintage
Totally Gorjuss~hearts
Gingersnap Creations~growth
Moving Along w/the Times~sketch
I have so much fun with this style of card! lol I hope you will too and play along!
Praying peace over you!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article with the title Creative Card Crew-Vintage/Aged. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/creative-card-crew-vintageaged.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Creative Card Crew-Vintage/Aged"
Post a Comment