Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

♥♥coffee♥♥ winner!!!

♥♥this is my 2nd post for today...please see my regular scheduled post here♥♥

Winner!! Winner!!!

Thanks for all of you that took the time to stop by on Monday....your names were entered into The Cutting Cafe drawing for some Coffee Goodness:)

Remember this card? It uses the The Cutting Cafe's
Coffee Cup Shaped Card..

along with a Coffee Circle Word from The Cutting Cafe's Got Coffee? Set:



I used random.org to pick the winner:

Quirky said...
lol... great job on the cards and yes, I understand your 'addiction/love' for coffee... I'm a coffee-addict myself :DMy recent love, the caramel macchiato.... mmmmmmmm... lovely!

Woot Woot girlie!!!!!!
Congrats...from one coffee addict to another:)


You have read this article blog candy / cutting cafe with the title ♥♥coffee♥♥ winner!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/coffee-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "♥♥coffee♥♥ winner!!!"