Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

chock full of MME...

woot woot for the weekend!

It isn't just any weekend but my daughter's birthday weekend...it's all about her:)

I got to play with both Laura's sketch and Alice's Bonus sketch!

First up is Laura's sketch:

I played with some new MME Quite Contrary/Jack & Jill...this card screams the Pacific Northwest:)

I love all the umbrellas...The sentiment is from the Kim Hughes, Spring Trees set...

I was thrilled to see that Alice designed the bonus sketch!

I decided to keep rollin' with the MME papers...I did a ton of stitching on this one...


That's it for today...I hope that you all have a fabbie weekend!

Come on back tomorrow....I'll be sharing my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Card and some fabbie RAK's!
You have read this article 2s4y / kim hughes / mme / thickers with the title chock full of MME.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/chock-full-of-mme.html. Thanks!

No comment for "chock full of MME..."