Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

celebrate...


Our Sponsor this week is:

Sew Many Cards!

Check out the sketch:

I played with my Basic Grey Green at Heart paper pad.


This card uses Toga the Turtle. I paper pieced him....The celebrate sign is ala Making Memories...

I hope that you'll be able to join in on the fun!!

♥♥RAK Alert♥♥

My next RAK is from the fabbie Sherry!!! We met via 365 Cards...she is super wonderful and always supportive:)


Such a gorgeous and elegant card Sherry...I LOVE it!!! Thanks sooo much for thinking of me!!!

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to check out my "For Sale" tab! I appreciate all the ladies that have already contacted me about the things that are for sale...
You have read this article 365 DT / basic grey / kaiser crafts / Making Memories / paper piecing / SEI with the title celebrate.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/celebrate.html. Thanks!

No comment for "celebrate..."