Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You can never have too much he{art}

Acrylic paints on canvas, sequin waste, doily, H Swapp mirror bird and tapes. The photo is of a garden arch covered with bouganvillea that we saw in Hopetown, Abaco, the Bahamas some years ago. 
Another collection - candy heart boxes - there are more scattered around the living room.
I get out lots of my thrift store pretties to decorate for Valentine's Day.
Yesterday I ended up working most of the day doing accounting work for the gift shop so the only crafty things I did were to teach myself the knitted drop stitch so I can begin my new free range scarf (Dan didn't get home until 6 so I knitted while I wined) and after dinner I continued to hand quilt my watercolor quilt. I am determined to finish it by April 1. Today I work at the book store and again on Friday - so it will be a busy week
Hope you are having a great week.
thanks for reading and always always thank you for commenting. I really enjoy and appreciate your comments.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article with the title You can never have too much he{art}. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-can-never-have-too-much-heart.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You can never have too much he{art}"