Don't you just LOVE happy mail!!!
I was so lucky I received 2 GREAT packages this week!!
The first one came in last Saturday, what a suprise!!
I was from Amy, she is one of the fave girls (you should visit her blog, she is such an inspiration and a very talented artist) and she had a give away a few weeks ago and I was the lucky winner!! And my goodness look what she send me!!!!??????
And today this was in my mail!!!!
I also won a give away at Julie's blog (go and visit her too if you haven't already, cause she is one of the sweetest and talented ladies I know)!!
She had al those great Nikki Sivels RAKs to give away!!!
And don't you just love those burlap buttons, can't wait to play with them!!!
Thanks again Julie, you made my day!!!
I did some scrapping this weekend, I was planning to do a lot more but I caught this terrible cold!!! My nose is runing and I feel like cr..!!!
Anyway this is my take on this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays!!!
This is Rick and his grandpapa in Dutch that is opa, they are real buddies!!!
See the poststamps at the left topcorner?? They where in the package Amy send!!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title YEAH for HAPPY MAIL!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/yeah-for-happy-mail.html. Thanks!
No comment for "YEAH for HAPPY MAIL!!!!!!"
Post a Comment