Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Stamping Boutique Thur. Sketch

Happy Friday! Today I have a new Audrey to show you from The Stamping Boutique! I absolutely love this line Tracey created!

Stamps: The Stamping Boutique (Audrey/Rain)
Paper: ColorBok, SU! cs.
Ink: Copics
Other: MS trefoil heart punch, SU! ribbon,
SU! oval punches



This is Audrey in the Rain, I though the umbrella was perfect for popping! I followed the sketch Stef (Glitterbabe) gave us over on The Stamping Boutique Challenge blog! If you play along, you could win a Boutique image of your very own!!!

Here are some challenges...

The Stamping Boutique Sketch chall~sketch.
The Crafty Pad~recipe...2 hearts on her raincoat.
Lexi's Creations~spotted/striped.
Die Cut Dreams~hearts.
Opus Gluei~red/pink/white.
Stamp w/Fun~hearts.

************
The Stamping Boutique is having a Valentine's Day SALE, going on right now!!
All images 35% off with coupon code, "love"
How cool is that?!

************

Praying peace and healing over you today!
Hugs to you all!
Blessings!!
You have read this article Get Well / The Stamping Boutique with the title The Stamping Boutique Thur. Sketch. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/stamping-boutique-thur-sketch.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Stamping Boutique Thur. Sketch"