Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

spring...

Welcome to the Valentine's Day version of 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!

Check out the very fun sketch...I love it!!!

I broke into some Dear Lizzie goodies...oy, such fantabulous stuff!

The base is actually a scalloped note card ala Stampin' Up...really old actually. The patterned paper {dontcha love it??!} and the die cut are from the Dear Lizzie line...

Today starts the week of my kids' mid-winter break...sheesh, I wish we had those when I was going to school...I'll be spending some quality time with the kidlets so all my posts are scheduled...I hope to pop into blogville sporadically during the week:)

Please join us in the Super Sunday Sketch and actually the week of sketches:)

♥♥gift show update♥♥

Thanks for the well wishes on my gift show...I ended up doing pretty good! It was a good way to figure out what moves and what doesn't...a great learning experience....it's all good AND I get to sock some funds away for my Dream Crafty Space...woot woot!

You have read this article 365 DT / american crafts / dear lizzie / pom pom / pti / stampin' up with the title spring.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/spring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "spring..."