Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

SFC Challenge & My Game Winner!

The new Squigglefly challenge with posted this morning! This week Kim is hosting and has given us a fabulous sketch to work with!


Stamps: SF ShyBear (Beary Good Eatin)
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: CB emb, ribbons, eyelets
charm
When I saw this paper, I really liked it and wanted to use it! It coordinated nicely with SU! pale plum, but I just couldn't come up with a design I liked! Love the ShyBear though...so here it is!
Check out the challenge blog for some real inspiration!!!

Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly Monday Chall~sketch.
Lots to Do~use your machines.
Easy Breezy 'Kewl' color chall~colors.
Stamp with Us~inspiration pix.
Crafty Catz~a bear & a charm.
Creatalicious~make something...I made a card with a bear making something! lol
Squigglefly Digi Day color Chall~colors!


Now, I wanted to announce the winner of my Squigglefly game from last Monday! Players were to count how many times I used the word Squigglefly!


The winner is Suzanne Edwards! Congratulations Sweetie and thank you all for playing along!

Pop over to the Squigglefly store, Suzanne and pick out any single image! Email me your choice!

Okey, dokey that's it for now! See ya back here tomorrow for a new Digital Tuesday Challenge!!

Oh, I'm still decluttering! When hubby walked into the bedroom last night, he stopped, gazed across the room and gasped...."What is that?" What's what? I asked! He was referring to the sofa which is usually hidden under piles of clothes! Haha, he's so funny! Thanks for the encouragement hun! lol

Have a good one!
Blessings!



*
You have read this article squigglefly with the title SFC Challenge & My Game Winner!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/sfc-challenge-my-game-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SFC Challenge & My Game Winner!"