Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Random thoughts

Saw these toadstools/mushrooms/whatever growing on a Live Oak tree in front of the library - don't you love the colors? I am inspired to paint them

My Be Mine Valentine wallhanging (seen in a few posts back) made the Catwalk at SIS this week.


We are having a year long Top 10 challenge at Scrapgal, and February's Top 10 is to list your Top 10 tv shows; but since I rarely watch tv, I decided to do my 10 favorite books. Come on over and show us your Top 10!!!!!!

Amazing Amy over at These are a few of my favorite things has created 5 bags of vintage goodies to give away as RAKs . Just leave us a comment before the 19th about what is your absolute favorite things in the world. And don't forget, the new challenge will be up on the 15th.

This is a photo of the quilt I made from fabrics I got from my mother before she passed - not really my style but every time I look at it, I am reminded of her - I call it Hazel's Garden.

Thanks for reading and have a great Saturday. Even though it is cold here, I am off to the beach - it is a free day at the Art Museum and I also want to take some pix of the ocean - then a Starbucks or Panera's.
See you tomorrow with a Valentine!
ttfn
Chris


You have read this article quilting / scrapbooking / Scrapgal with the title Random thoughts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/random-thoughts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random thoughts"