Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Mon Squigglefly-Animals

Hello and Welcome to another wonderful Squigglefly Monday Challenge! I'm hosting today and have chosen the theme: Animal Kingdom, simply include a Squigglefly animal somewhere on your creation!

Stamps: Squigglefly (kiss a toad)
Papers: SU! cs, K & Co DP
Ink: Copics
Other: Cuttlebug, circle punch,
ribbon from stash.

I used one the of new images just released this past Saturday! Squigglefly releases new images every two weeks...how cool is that!



So much goes on at Squigglefly, I hope you're in the loop!
  • Mel of Mel Stampz is our Guest Designer for Feb., check out the challenge blog on Fridays!
  • Come chat with us anytime on SNR Card Universe, where we share tips and inspiration!
  • Shop 24/7 @ Squigglefly.com and pick up some FREEbies too! While you're there, sign up for the newsletter, which includes coupons & specials at times!
  • Are you collecting Squigglefly Rewards to earn FREE images? Check it out!
  • You can even follow Squigglefly on Twitter!
  • Stef Hughes offers a bi-weekly color challenge over on our SNR group page too!


Here are the challenges...

Monday Squigglefly Challenge
~use a Squigglefly animal!
Stef's Squigglefly Color Challenge~colors.
Tanda Teaser~quick & cute.
Stamp Something~ cute.
Magical Crafts Fortnightly chall~for the kids.

I hope you have an opportunity to play along with us this week @ Squigglefly! Remember, to be eligible for the prize, use a Squigglefly image!


Just for fun..

Gosh, I used the word Squigglefly alot didn't I? EMAIL ME with the number of times the word Squigglefly is used in this post and I'll draw a winner to receive a little prize later this week!!

Praying joy & laughter over you today!
Blessings!!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Mon Squigglefly-Animals. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/mon-squigglefly-animals.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mon Squigglefly-Animals"