Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

January Calendar Page...

I finished my calendar page for January - yeayyy!!! These pages are so much fun to do! Here's how it turned out...
I made it to go with my Project 12 sketch page for January. The patterned papers are mainly from Webster's Pages, and the calendar page itself is from Studio Calico. I think what I love about making calendar pages is that it's like a puzzle that you put together with photos and papers!

I'm so far behind on my projects, I better get back to it! Next on my list is another Let it Loose journal page. I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title January Calendar Page.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/january-calendar-page_22.html. Thanks!

No comment for "January Calendar Page..."