Tracey has recently been creating some gorgeous images and we want to show them to you!
If you have come from Michelle's blog, you're right on track!
If you need to start at the beginning to collect your code words, pop over to the Fred She Said blog!
Stamps: FSS (Corner Rose),
SU! sentiment (elegant inspirations)
Paper: SU! cs & K&Co DP
Ink: encore gold (embossed), Prisma pencils
Other: Creative Memories cutting system,
dew drops, sheer ribbon
SU! sentiment (elegant inspirations)
Paper: SU! cs & K&Co DP
Ink: encore gold (embossed), Prisma pencils
Other: Creative Memories cutting system,
dew drops, sheer ribbon
I adore this rose, it's colored with Prisma pencils and tipped in gold! My stitching is, of course, faux! Quite simple in design really, but I like it!
Alright then, here's my code word for you: WITH
And now it's time to hop over to my lovely friend Lora's blog, I know she has created something incredible!
Alright then, here's my code word for you: WITH
And now it's time to hop over to my lovely friend Lora's blog, I know she has created something incredible!
Please leave a comment so I know you were here! The hop will continue through Mon, Feb 22 and a winner will be anounced on the 23rd!
Here are the challenges...
The Diedrich Dare~sketch.
Corrosive Chall~stitching.
All Sorts~3 of dew drops, 2 papers, 1 flower.
Pile It On~flowers.
One Stitch@A Time~stitching.
Have a lovely day!
Blessings!
*
You have read this article Faith Art /
Fred She Said
with the title Fred She Said Blog Hop#2. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/fred-she-said-blog-hop2.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Fred She Said Blog Hop#2"
Post a Comment