Well, we are officially 'SNOWED IN'! and lovin' it! There are blizzard like conditions and it's beautiful! Since my hubby works from home, we don't need to leave the house. I took inventory of all our country neighbors and everyone is tucked in with lots of food (bread & milk) and their woodstoves burning! It's a happy place to be!!
I'm sure all the 'boys' will be out tomorrow with all their 'toys' (tractors, plows & front-end loaders) and dig out the neighborhood! LOL
*************************
Since I'm safely tucked inside, I'll be crafting the day away!
Here's a little set I had fun making! Remember, if you use RIBBON on your creation, you qualify for the CREATIVE BELLI challenge!!!! (link up your creation before the next challenge is posted-Feb 17th)
sentiment-unknown
Papers: SU! cs, DP is scraps.Ink: SU! Classic blk pad, SU markers,
Copics.
Other: CM cutting system, ribbon from stash.
I used a sketch from Sketch & Stash, my new stash being this adorable bunny!! And I chose my paper & ribbon for the Kaboodle Doodles spots & stripes challenge!
Oh, if you like blog hops and winning 'stuff', mark your crafty calendars...
- Stamping Bella's hop will be this Sat. Feb 13th
- Fred She Said's hop will be Mon. Feb 15th
Ok, I'm off to play now....
Hope everyone in the path of this storm is safe and warm! Hugs to all! Blessings!
*
You have read this article Home
with the title Finally...SNOW!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/finallysnow.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Finally...SNOW!"
Post a Comment