Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The February Sampler and a little experiment with lighting

Poor Holly over at Scrapbookingsuppliesrus has water in her phone lines so she has been without internet for a bit so she asked us to go ahead and post the Feb Sampler (and it's awesome). I did the above layout with the kit - so loving the velvet ribbons and the vintage lace and the buttons and the fabric and the paper and the Maya Mist and the Stickles and the............ I have to admit I was inspired by Jessica Prosper's LO at XOXO so I lifted her idea to layer fabrics and fibers

It's a super kit with so many toys - don't you love the Webster's Pages silhouettes????
I decided to so a little experiment with lighting when I was photographing the kit. Which of the two photos below do you like the best - for lighting that is?
My personal choice is the bottom one - so much more romantic and vintage looking; however, the colors are much truer in the top one.
Hope you are having a good day (despite the snow for many of you).
Thanks for looking
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article scrapbooking / The Sampler with the title The February Sampler and a little experiment with lighting. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/february-sampler-and-little-experiment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The February Sampler and a little experiment with lighting"