Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creative Card Crew-A family Valentine

Here's a fun little idea....
So many times when a card is received at a home with small children, the children want to take the card and hide it away in their 'treasure' box. So what happens when there is more than one child? lol

I decided to use my Creative Card Crew challenge DT project to make a 'family Valentine'! This card will arrive with little "hug cards" inside! This sweet Little Paper Shop puppy love image is perfect for writing kids names on the hearts! Too fun! I hope the kids will enjoy receiving their own little Valentines!

I hope you will have an opportunity to play along with us at Creative Card Crew and make a Valentine, it is a fortnightly challenge! Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Crafty Addict! and they are offering this lovely RAM stamp to the winner!


Checkout the awesome designs by the rest of 'the Crew'...

Claire
Janna
Linda
Linda C
Paula
Pauline
Victoria




Here are the challenges...

Creative Card Crew~Valentine
Challenge Up Your Life~Valentine
Sunday sketch & Stamp~sketch.
Tanda Teaser-use ink.
Alphabet Chall~N for new...my LPS stamps(thanks Julia!)
One Stop Craft~personalize.
Cupcake Inspiration~colors/theme.
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Sat.~open.
Cupcake Craft Chall~4leg & furry.
Res-Q-Challenge~taking inventory!
Raise the Bar~use old DP.... it was old when it was given to me when I started stamping! lol
and
Creative Belli~hearts! You still have a bit of time to enter B4 the next challenge is posted on Wednesday!!!

Hope you're having a great Tuesday! Can't believe we're into the 2nd month of 2010 already! We have 3 more months of homeschooling, eek, I better start barking at the kids to get movin'! LOL

Blessings!!
You have read this article with the title Creative Card Crew-A family Valentine. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/creative-card-crew-family-valentine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creative Card Crew-A family Valentine"