Here's a sneak peek from Squigglefly's new releases this weekend!!!
I just love the variety of image styles
Squigglefly carries! Something for Everyone!!

This grape & wine image by SF artist Lynne Stransbery was colored with Prisma pencils and blended with those paper stumpy things again. NO OMS! The simple blend of the colored pencils gives a richer look...I think! lol...but than I really don't know that much! The paper was a RAK, perfect for this image. I used faux stitching and gold ink to smudge the layer edges. Crystal Effects was used over the wine glass and to highlight the edge of the bottle!
This will make a lovely birthday card for an older lady...Beautifully Aged!
Hope you're having a lovely day! Be Blessed!!!
You have read this article squigglefly
with the title Beautifully Aged. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautifully-aged.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Beautifully Aged"
Post a Comment