Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys-Mi Casa es Su Casa!

Happy Thursday! I'm hosting over at the ABC Toys & Crafts blog today!

My card today uses Hero Arts clear stamps, YES, I got my fingers inky finally! I love the crispness of these stamps! I was going for the Clean & Simple country look...


Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Stamps (Mi Casa Home set),
sentiment-SU! (to you & yours)
Paper: SU! cs.
Ink: SU! Classic
Other: MS Scallop dot border punch,
gingham ribbon from stash.


There's a whole lot more to this set, I'm just getting started! lol


I used the MS Scallop dot border punch, but only allowed the 'tips' to show for just the right look! lol I really like the red/white/blue with the kraft color!!! What do you think?
I needed to make something other than a Valentine card! I'm so ready to move on!!!


Pop over to the ABC store and checkout all the new stuff Julie added for February! Use code GCD0110 at Checkout and receive an additional 10% off non-sale items until March 31st, 2010. Sweet, huh?

Here are the challenges...

Stamping B's~colors.
La La Weekly Wed~no DP.
Crafty Creations~friendship.
Color Chef~colors
Curtain Call~colors.

Hope you are having a great day! Praying JOY over you today! Blessings!!
You have read this article CAS / hero arts with the title ABC Toys-Mi Casa es Su Casa!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/abc-toys-mi-casa-es-su-casa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys-Mi Casa es Su Casa!"