Okay, So, I did a little drawing because I cleaned out my scrappy space and had a ton of stuff I am really not using, well, let's just say I made room for more stuff. LOL.
Instead of keeping it my storage, I thought it would be best to give it to someone who would use it and share it and get creative with it.
I figured Jaxon is an innocent bystander and does not know anyone so I had him point to a name.
He chose......
HANNEKE
You are the proud new owner of some of my scrappy "stuff".
I know you will make beautiful creations.
Hope everyone has a beautiful, wonderful and Happy Sunday!
Instead of keeping it my storage, I thought it would be best to give it to someone who would use it and share it and get creative with it.
I figured Jaxon is an innocent bystander and does not know anyone so I had him point to a name.
He chose......
HANNEKE
You are the proud new owner of some of my scrappy "stuff".
I know you will make beautiful creations.
Hope everyone has a beautiful, wonderful and Happy Sunday!
You have read this article with the title Who won some goodies...?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-won-some-goodies.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Who won some goodies...?"
Post a Comment