Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Street Where You Live...

Hey, everyone, look what I just discovered! It's a new class starting January 25th over at Get It Scrapped, that's all about your home and neighborhood. It lasts all year and its FREE!!! How great is that???!!! I went over and got started in the forum tonight, and I'm excited to see what it will be like. Here's a link to the class description and info on how to sign up, just in case you're interested...

Oh, and thanks for the tip about using Studio Calico boxes to spray ink and mist in! That makes so much sense! HA!!! I will have to try that with the next box I get from them!

Here are a couple of more inspiring artists' blogs that I've discovered recently...

Diana Trout

Alisa Burke

What's inspiring you right now?

That's all for today, but I will be back soon with another update! Have a fabulous Friday!!!
You have read this article with the title The Street Where You Live.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/street-where-you-live.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Street Where You Live..."