Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still Working On My Scraproom!

My scraproom organization process is going to be a work in progress I think! I'm still working on it, and I can tell it's going to take quite awhile to get it to the point I want it. What I want to do is really give some thought to how I create and what things I really use, and purge the rest. The timing is great because my local scrapbook store is having a garage sale this weekend! Yeayyy!

Here's a peek at my desk area right now. Aack! I have to work in this space in the morning! I have to get this part organized tonight...Note Willie surveying the disaster - LOL.

Here's what I've bagged up for the garage sale so far....
So, that's where I am right now. I've got to get it to a place where I can still function because I've got alot to get done in this room this week!

It's going to be a fun week!

Monday is the start of The Street Where You Live over at Get It Scrapped!
Wednesday is reveal day for the February Studio Calico kit!
Saturday the new prompts go up at Artful Amblings, and Fave Things!
Saturday is also the day the February Project 12 sketch is revealed!

I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!
You have read this article with the title Still Working On My Scraproom!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/still-working-on-my-scraproom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still Working On My Scraproom!"