Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly-CAS plus Blue

Hello and welcome to another Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Today is the Squigglefly Monday Challenge! I'm hosting this week with the other half of the brand new SF design team!!!

I chose one one of my favorite styles for the challenge this week...clean and simple plus throw in a little blue!!! Easy peasy, right? I hope so, I'd love to see what you make!

This sweet SF image is called, snuggling ducklings. I used faux flower soft to accent the little darlings!

There's a prize in the mix this week, a free SF image drawn by the very talented Chesney Young, how cool is that?? Popover to the challenge blog and checkout the DTs inspiration!

Hoping you all have a clean and simple day! Blessings!
You have read this article CAS / squigglefly with the title Squigglefly-CAS plus Blue. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/squigglefly-cas-plus-blue.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly-CAS plus Blue"