Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Make those Men Laugh

Hey All! Did you know today was Tuesday??? Well, I didn't!!! lol The days all seem to run together lately!!

It's Digital Tuesday Challenge day and own fabulous hostess this week is our beloved Amy!!! She has challenged us to make a masculine card with some humor!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Dustin Pike!!!! He is giving away three digis to one lucky randomly chosen winner. How cool is that?!

I used one of Pike's freebies, snowbird. He's colored with Copics/Prisma markers with a little faux snow under his feet! The sentiment was CG. My brain was a bit dry and though this is a funny bird, I couldn't think of anything at the time!

I hope you'll play along with us and create some funny 'man' cards, I would love to see them!!
Checkout the inspiration from the rest of the DTC girls...

Ok, here are the challenges...

Digital Tuesday chall~a funny man card.
Stamp Something~funny
Sassy Designs by Susie~boy card
Everybody-Art-Challenge~ colors.

It was snowing this morning, but melted right away. :( If we're not going to get a good snow, than spring might as well come!! Hope you're enjoying your day!
Peace & Blessings to you!!!


*
You have read this article masculine with the title Make those Men Laugh. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-those-men-laugh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Make those Men Laugh"