For my layout, I had my first attempt at making a "spray booth," to keep my mist from getting ALL OVER the scraproom. I used a couple of paper bags layered together like so...

I really thought it was quite genius at the time, but it turned out not to work so great because the paper bag is not big enough to house a 12 x 12 piece of paper without bending it, which made it difficult to lay the mask letters on there and keep them in place. It was a good first try tho. I'm thinking my next attempt will involve a huge box. We shall see how that goes.
Through all of my spray booth making, Willie was oblivious, which is just as well since I wouldn't want him getting his little paws in the ink...

In the end I ended up NOT using the masked page! Instead, I used the letters I laid down as masks! I liked the way they looked! So, here is how the layout turned out...
I used the Studio Calico "Orchestra" kit, plus a tiny big of vintage walllpaper, and the aforementioned chipboard letters from basic grey. Mount Curve is the name of the condo I owned after my divorce. It was a beautiful place and such a turning point in my life. I will always have fond memories from my time there. Here's a closeup of the photos and journaling. The strips are a lyric from the song...
It's a really cool song, with lots of different options for scrapping! Come on over and play along! We'd love to have you!
You have read this article with the title The Littlest Birds Sing The Prettiest Songs.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/littlest-birds-sing-prettiest-songs_19.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The Littlest Birds Sing The Prettiest Songs..."
Post a Comment