Hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did!!! Did a lot of scrapping, I felt so creative I did a lot more than I normally do!!!
And we also got some snow again!!!
It was so great yesterday, the sun was shining an dit wasn't cold at all, so we took the boys and the dog outside for a nice walk!!!
And Rick took this great photo of us, I love it cause we don't have so much photo's of us together!!
And for the scrapping!!!
The new challenge over at These are a few is up and running!!!
And it is a fun one!!! We want to see your fave outfit!!!!! It doesn't matter what it is, could be your old sweatpants, your pj's, your partydress or whatever you like most!!
You can find a lot of inspiration on the blog, cause the Fave girls show you there's and they are gorgeous as ever!!!
And don't forget to check the awesome prize Julie has for 2, yes 2 lucky winners!!!
Nikki Sivils that's all I say, you should see for yourself!!!!
Here is mine:
Also made a card for a challenge over at Bo Bunny!!
The challenge was make a card with a heart!!
Most of you know I am not really a cardmaker, but I wanted to give it a try!!


I did a lot of DTwork, I can't show you yet!
But I did this one just for fun, to be honest I started to make one for Scrapping the Music
but I wasn't really satisfied with it and I couldn't just find a way to get it the way I wanted!!
So I let go and did something completely different!
This is me, the photoshoot was for fathersday I think for my dad and my grandparents!
I love how it turned out!!!
I also wanted to show you my orchid cause it is so beautiful at the moment it's full of flowers and buds!!!
And last but not least, as most of you know Julie (my sweet boss over at TAAFOMFT) spend last week over at the CHA (lucky girl)!!! Where she got a lot of Nikki Sivils goodies, enough to make 6 great packages and she is giving them away over at her blog!! Go check it out cause they are AMAZING!!!!!!!
That's it for today, I'll be back soon to visit you all again!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title Jeans, snow, a card and an orchid!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/jeans-snow-card-and-orchid.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Jeans, snow, a card and an orchid!!!!!"
Post a Comment