Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

It's a great week!!!

Yep, no complains here!!!
I got some very exciting news, can't share it all yet, but it made my week!!!
And last week Rick had some tests at school and he did so good I am sooooo proud of him!!!
He had such a bad year last year and he is working so hard to get his grades up and now he is rewarded for all his work!!!
Next week he has a VERY important test (de Cito) at school, the results of this test will tell us what school he can go to next year, so please keep your fingers crossed for him!!

I also enjoy all the great blogposts from CHA, would love to go there once!!!
Can't wait until all the new lines are in store, I saw some great things I really would love to get my hands on!!!

Made this one for Sketchy Thursdays, they had a great sketch with a lot of circles!!!
So I used the Olympic circles!!!
The smaller s bothers me a little, but I had all the stickers already on the page when I saw I was out of them so I used another s and did the two 2 from the same alpha's!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(
But it is not really looking good, I tried to get the alpha's of the page but they where stuck already ( normally the always fall of exept for now, of course duh)

I have to keep this short, cause my sweet Rick wants to use the computer!!
I'll be back soon!!!

And I almost forgot remember you have until the evening of the 29th to show us your fave fragance over at TAATOMFT!!!!!!!!
You have read this article with the title It's a great week!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/it-great-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's a great week!!!"