The chocolate colored cs, I found in my non-SU! pile!!! And the sentiment, which you can probably tell was handwritten! lol Included in my candy box is white choc, dk choc, milk choc (my favorite, but I'll share!) and a strawberry creme, would you like one???
Here are some challenges...
All Sorts chall~hearts & flowers
Bee Crafty~fav colors....red & brown or as I like to call it chocolate!
Kortskissen~sketch.
Little Paper Shop~colors.
My Time to Craft~elegant rose
Fun W/Shapes~chocolate (punch & dies)
Creative Belli~hearts
A Spoonful of Sugar~open...sponsored by The Stamping Boutique!
Creative Card Crew~punch it!
Shirleys 2 Girls~indulgence.
Checkout the FRED SHE SAID STORE for this image coming soon!
Hope you're having a super duper day! Much love to you!!! Blessings!!
*
You have read this article Fred She Said /
Valentine
with the title Fred She Said Sneak Peek. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/fred-she-said-sneak-peek.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Fred She Said Sneak Peek"
Post a Comment