Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Because Nice Matters...blog candy winner!

Okay, this is my Sunday post #2:)

Make sure you pop over to my other post...
hi!
You won't want to miss it, it is my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card! LOL...I used a stamp that I've had for several months....finally:)

Okay, I know...blah, blah, blah....get to the freebies:)

Remember this card that I created?

The word circle is from The Cutting Cafe's Because Nice Matters Set:

I use random.org to pick my blog candy winners and today's winner is:

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so lovely!

January 12, 2010 7:04 AM

Woot Woot Cheryl!!!!! Thanks for stoppin' by and I'll be sending over The Cutting Cafe file to you:)

Thanks to all of you that took the time to pop over to my blog and leave me a comment...I appreciate all the kind words....

Okay, off to do some sewing...on cards:) Remember to check out today's other post!

You have read this article with the title Because Nice Matters...blog candy winner!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/because-nice-mattersblog-candy-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Because Nice Matters...blog candy winner!"