I've chosen happy colors this time in place of traditional Valentine colors. The border is the MS trefoil heart punch, I simply covered the hearts this time! To see other ways I've used this border click HERE (original) and HERE (layered)!
I'm really lovin' this punch (can ya tell?)....if you'd like to purchase it for 15% off, click HERE!!! All Martha Stewart punches are on sale until tomorrow, so go grab your favorites!!!And if you would like a chance to win some Around the Page punches checkout the CANDY Here!
Isn't blogland a wonderful place to live?! lol
Well, I'm off, lots to do today and the weather people are forecasting a bit of snow for tonight so we shall see....I think they just like to tease!!!
Praying the Father's love over you and health/healing to all who are suffering today!
Blessings!!!!
You have read this article ABC Toys /
CAS /
Valentine
with the title ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Lovebirds. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/abc-toys-clean-simple-lovebirds.html. Thanks!
No comment for "ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Lovebirds"
Post a Comment