Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Please Santa I want s'more, and I got it!!!!!!

So I did this layout for the Sampler - it's of my S'more reindeer. If you ever camped out you will know what a s'more is but I will give you a little background. I was a Girl Scout for many years growing up - all the way from Brownie through Senior (I received the Curved Bar rank, which is equal to the Boy Scout's Eagle rank, and, I know you will find this hard to believe (LOL), I earned more badges than anyone else in our troop - I still have my girl scout sash with all the pins and badges (I feel a layout coming on). Anyway, if you ever camped out, you always made s'mores, a graham cracker for the base, a piece of Hershey's milk chocolate, and a marshmallow for the top - of course, the marshmallow had to be roasted on a stick in the campfire. And burnt was better - the outside of the marshmallow was a charred crisp but the inside was melted and usually burnt your mouth. YUM!!!!!!!!
This layout is made from 2 different pieces of Coredinations card stock, a machine ruffled piece of muslin, a ribbon, some cool pearly swirls, a Hambly rub-on at the top, and alphas.

I asked for s'more and I received some great news this week - I was selected to join the ScrapGal design team!!! I am so excited to be a part of this lively and creative group. Jamie from TAAFOMFT is also on this team. I also was selected for another challenge blog design team and I am excited about that too - it should be lots of fun - I even had to come up with a special blog name for myself!

As I write this, the rain has finally stopped and the sun is coming out - can you say steambath? We got 3 1/2 inches last night (Dan checked the rain gauge in our backyard). It was really storming last night - and raining sideways, but we really did need the rain.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend - I will post again tomorrow or Sunday with some new projects that I have finished.
Hope you are ready for the holidays!
ttfn
You have read this article The Sampler with the title Please Santa I want s'more, and I got it!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/please-santa-i-want-s-and-i-got-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Please Santa I want s'more, and I got it!!!!!!"