Fave car, that is the new challnege over at TAAFOMFT!!!!!
I am so NOT into cars, don't like them, never have and I am afraid never will!!
I can tell you a little secret why that is!!!!!
I don't have my driverslicense, and yes I go where ever I want to go (and I NEVER have to drive home after a party)
I did take lessons a long time ago I even did an exame for 4 times :( and failed all 4 of them, so I believe driving isn't just my thing!!!
So I ride a bike, we live in a small village with only 1 busstop and everything is nearby!!!
My bike is just a regualar common mom's bike and I would love a cooler bike like the Johny Loco ones, but they are so expensive!
Sooooooooooo my fave car is a bike!!!!!
Check out the blog for more info and see the winners of our last challenge and of course to see what prize we have for you!!!
This one is for the seccond change challenge over at SketchyThursdays!!!! It's me and my sweet friend Marleen, she means the world to me!!!
Thanks again for looking, I nkow you are all very busy!!!
You have read this article with the title My fave car??????????????????????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-fave-car.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My fave car??????????????????????"
Post a Comment