Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Much fun on a Saturday Afternoon...

One of the many things I am loving about Kelly's Art Journaling class, is that it has given me reason to record some things about my life that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Case in point is my page from December 15th about my first sleepover...
I've got to make time to collage some more pages - I'm almost out!

I used the current Studio Calico kit called "Orchestra" for this Fave Things layout. The challenge (obviousy) was to scrap your favorite car...
The photo of me in the car was something I made for the Project Catwalk contest back in 2008. It was part of a greeting card. It seemed a perfect fit to print another photo of it for this layout! The flowers are a new addition, and are made with papers from the "Orchestra" kit.


Can you tell that Johnny helped???
The cats always seem to have tell-tale signs of the scraproom on their fur - LOL.

The next thing on my list is to do some catching up with the "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal" project. But first, a napinski...

I will be back later with more news! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
You have read this article with the title Much fun on a Saturday Afternoon.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/much-fun-on-saturday-afternoon_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Much fun on a Saturday Afternoon..."