Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

monday...monday....

Happy Monday!!!

Well, yesterday I spent a good chunk of the day writing out Christmas cards...whew...I do believe my fingers are numb. I even hand addressed all the envies...never got around to making up labels. I'm sad to say that I didn't have enough cards to send everyone that I had planned to send a card to...but there is always Valentine's day:)

I'm horribly behind on my blurfing and haven't had a chance to edit the photos of the CRAKs that I've received so no cards for today!

I leave you with a picture of the Space Needle from Saturday night. The boy and I ventured to the Seattle Science Center for their animation exhibit while the girl was at her first concert!


Have a most fabulous day!!!

You have read this article with the title monday...monday..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/mondaymonday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "monday...monday...."