Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

J sat on Santa's lap, reached back behind his beard and hat and whispered softly into his ear.....and you know what.   He brought her an early, work in progress, present.
BOTH BOYS ARE GOING POTTY IN THE POTTY !
They only do it if they are naked.   Spencer went 7 times yesterday with no accidents.   Cam went once with one accident.   OH MAH GAW MARSHA !  
Ok, ok, so something funny.    J had talked to someone at work who bought one of those little potty's.   The kind you only see at Schools with small tooshes and daycare facilities.   It seemed like a great idea.   If it's just their size they will sit right down.    This same person who purchased one also talked us out of it saying that all her kids wanted to do was play in it and it clogged easily.
ok...so the funny part is.....we figured out REAL fast that if you wait until your boys are almost 4.  (J correcting me 3 1/2) to potty train them, they fit on a regular potty quite nice :) ha ha

I had no idea which to teach them...stand or sit.  There are pro's and con's to each and I had NO idea.
Spencer stands.  Cam sits.  and that's that.

I bought a bunch of hot wheels cars and candy.  Filled a bowl.  Everytime they went in the potty they got something out of the bowl.    Spencer (candy) Cam (cars)
Spencer was hilarious.   he'd run and ask for juice.   and then run down the hall as fast as he could. lift the seat, lean in and pee. after he finished and washed his hands, he'd run in and scream excitedly..."I drank juice to help me go potty"  only it was "I drank ah juice ahep ah potty"   (more on his speech later)
Then he'd run, drink and repeat.  

Already today the prize bowl is losing it's appeal.  ugh.  Spencer refused to go naked this morning, and peed in his pullup that we were able to convince him to put on instead of a diaper....but after naptime I removed his unders and has gone potty 2 times.   He's doing SO great.

Cam gets wrapped up in whatever he's doing and doesn't make it to the potty.  He only had 1 accident and hasn't gone in the potty today.
It's so funny because he was the one showing signs of potty training lately; waking up dry, telling us when he's wet.    He doesn't pee as often..which in the long run will help, but right now it's hard because you remind him to use the potty but can't really push the issue because it can be several hours before he needs to go.

Spencer.  nothin'.  REFUSED to wear big boy underwear and will tell you. "I a yiddle boy"  He can pee out until his socks are wet and wouldn't tell you to change him.
He pees alot during the day and has grabbed ahold of the toilet seat and gone with it.  His aim aint even so bad.
(he is now on his sisters jumping ball behind me :) groooooosssss) ha ha

Tonight they were both belly up to the bar, one up front and one to the side.  Neither could go.  not even with the sink on.  :)  That would have been great though.   I'm sure they will be going together in no time at all.

(sigh)  alrighty then.   I have to go repeat "I believe. I believe." and see if I can hear the bell.   I wished for something from Santa too.    
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/j-sat-on-santas-lap-reached-back-behind.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "