Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm Dipping My Toes Into The Gutter...

I'm SO EXCITED and HONORED!!! I was asked to be an "Honorary Gutter Girl" at the Gutter Girlz Challenge blog in March! This is going to be super fun!
You've probably heard of the Gutter Girlz, but just in case you haven't - it's a challenge blog with an "edge." They "take you places scrapbooking normally doesn't" with their challenges, and I am so excited to be going along with them on a paper adventure! I will keep you posted about the exact date in March - I hope you want to play along! And a huge THANK YOU to my awesomely talented friend Glenda Tkalac for inviting me!

The next thing I want to share with you is my layout for the December sketch at the TATS blog. TATS is currently on hiatus, so the December sketch wasn't posted, but I want to share my layout with you anyways! I had so much fun with it...
I used Ashley Wren's "Rainbow Sushi" papers for the first time, and the layout practically made itself! I love the uniqueness of her paper line! Along with that I used lots of orange buttons from my stash I got from my sweet friend Penny, and some dictionary paper!

Hopefully, TATS will be back soon.

Last, but not least, I am still playing catch up with my art journal pages from Kelly's class!

December 13...

and December 14. Sometimes I have a hard time letting go of my job at the end of the work day, so I skipped the prompt for this day, and made this for therapeutic reasons...

I hope your Friday has been fabulous! I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title I'm Dipping My Toes Into The Gutter.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-dipping-my-toes-into-gutter_18.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm Dipping My Toes Into The Gutter..."