These are some layouts that I did for Christmas 2008 - I did minis of the above one for family Christmas cards. This photo is of Dan, his twin, and his older brother as choirboys. Too cute!
Dan grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania; and winters are very cold, snowy, and long there.
This layout is a photo from my family - can you believe those lamps? They were my grandmother's - definitely not my style!I think that my scrapping style has changed some in the past year - I can definitely see how I would improve these - taking some stuff off and rearranging other stuff - but it's good to see how your style evolves over time.
I have to finish cleaning the house, go to the grocery store, and bake one last batch of cookies. Then tomorrow I have a routine mammogram at 8:35 am - can you believe they scheduled me on Christmas eve day? I feel bad that they have to work at all but I remember that I worked on Christmas eve day for many years - the last 2 jobs I had, though, we got 2 days for Christmas so that was really nice.
I have selected the songs from Marit's Dutch Top 2000 songs that I am going to do art journal pages - I want to use the stencils from the fabulous book that Julie gave me - there are ones of a phonograph, headphones, tape player, fast car (what song do you think I picked for that one?), camera, and an Afro headed woman - and I want to use a new glimmer mist screen of some winter trees for one of my favorite Beatles songs. Gotta get busy as Brian is coming tomorrow afternoon and I won't have my studio for a couple of days.
Hope your holiday week is going super and that you have a merry Christmas!
I might post again but not sure, so enjoy yourself, eat lots of good stuff, and peace on earth!
You have read this article holidays /
scrapbooking
with the title Holiday layouts from last year. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-layouts-from-last-year.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Holiday layouts from last year"
Post a Comment