Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Freedom of the Creative PROCESS...

I am absolutely LOVING the PROCESS of journaling every day. There is something almost magical about how it feels. This might sound a little "out there," but the more I do it, the more the pages almost talk to me, tell me what they need. It's very centering and I love that. Maybe what it is, is that it allows me to simply play. Kinda like in high school, when I didn't feel like listening to the teacher, so I would just doodle in my notebook instead. I'm also liking the confine of doing just one page, and fitting my thoughts about a subject into the open places of the collage. Oh, and also - I am LOVING watching the book fill up! I've only got a few pages left and then I will post a pic of what it looks like full. Here's the Prompt-A-Day page I finished tonight...

December 3:

And speaking of books filling up, I am filling up my ABC journal too! Here is the latest page...

T is for Tasty...
It's my favorite little red-billed duck friend again! The one I met at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. The picture was taken by Michael. I love the memory of feeling this little gal's bill grabbing the food out of my hand!

I got my shipping notices for my Studio Calico kit AND my Happy Tape order today! I should get them both by Monday I hope! Yeayyyy!

Okay, gotta go, but I wish you a Fabulous Friday and I will see you tomorrow for another update! Thanks so much for visiting and especially for your comments - I really appreciate hearing from you!
You have read this article with the title The Freedom of the Creative PROCESS.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/freedom-of-creative-process.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Freedom of the Creative PROCESS..."