Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cute Little Wilbie plus more...

I couldn't resist sharing this with you - How cute is this???!!! That's my little Wilbie taking a nap in his semi-new holiday bed. It's amazing how flexible cats are. I could never roll up in a ball like that!
and speaking of cute cats, I just have to share this youtube video my sister found - oh my WORD it's adorable!!! Check it out here.

I've got a couple of new journal pages to share from A Prompt A Day...

November 30:

and December 1st:

Oh - and I started my journal jar! I got this nice big jar at WalMart for like $4.50 or so, and I printed out a bunch of prompts and stuck them in the jar. My goal is to have that jar chock full by the end of December. So far, so good!

Also, I want to answer a question I got in the comments recently. Kathy K had asked if my thrift store vintage label maker came with tape, and sadly, it didn't. BUT I am hoping that regular dymo tape will fit in there. I haven't tried it yet tho, so we shall see.

Well, that's all folks! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far! I will see you tomorrow with another update! Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Cute Little Wilbie plus more.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/cute-little-wilbie-plus-more.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cute Little Wilbie plus more..."