Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Counting Down The Top 2000 With the Netherlands...

I've always said that music is a universal connection, and today I really feel it. It gave me shivers to go to Marit's blog today and see all the beautiful artwork from people all over the world - all connected by music.

My contribution for today is #1939 on the top 2000 list. It's "Suddenly I See" by K.T. Tunstall...

I picked this song because - well first of all I love it, but I also love that it makes me think of all the women that have inspired me, and I love that. From what I've read, K.T. wrote this song about Punk Rocker Patti Smith. How cool is that?

Here's an amazing unplugged version of the song I found on youtube...



Enjoy! And don't forget to head on over to Marit's blog to see everyone's work!

Merry Christmas everyone! I will be back tomorrow to share the next song! Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Counting Down The Top 2000 With the Netherlands.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/counting-down-top-2000-with-netherlands_25.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Counting Down The Top 2000 With the Netherlands..."