Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Christmas Carol and a Card

When I read this evening that the prize this week for Sketchy Thursdays was Copic markers, well, I just had to do a card (but first I had to finish the dishes and then watch Man shops globe ) but here is my card - don't you just love that Cosmo Cricket paper - I won the entire set of Early Bird from Scrapgal and I think it looks really Christmas-y. the tag is Elle's Studio from the Sampler kit and the tree is fabric.
And then I just had to show you the incredible book I got for 50 cents today - it's a pop-up of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - only a little bit of it but the pop-ups are fantastic! I took a few photos (a little dark since it's night) but aren't they wonderful?!


The Sampler kit at Scrapbookingsuppliesrus was revealed today so hopefully I can show you my layouts soon - it's a great kit with a wide assortment of papers and embellishments.
ttfn



You have read this article with the title A Christmas Carol and a Card. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-carol-and-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Christmas Carol and a Card"