Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beanie and my Baby....

Lookie what I recently received as "Happy Mail"!!!!!

How perfect is the card that Carolina sent to me??!! I have two words for you:

Super Darling

I also 'won' her fabbie Beanie gift card holder:


cute, cute, cute!!

I met Carolina through Splitcoaststampers and then started following her blog. I actually had the opportunity to meet Carolina in person at a Copic Class we both attended:) This girl is filled with talent and is such a whipper snapper!! Go check out her blog!!

Thanks Carolina....I love the card and of course the fun beanie {& Starbucks card!!}.

I'm a huge fan of pictures...love taking them...love looking at them....There were a bunch of old ones over at my Mom's that we were looking at on Thanksgiving. My brother scanned a couple of them and sent them over to me....

This one makes me smile....

Yup, my girl is standing over a large heating vent...in our old house...our first house....bought it for a whoooping $114,000. I'd say the pic was taken over 10 years ago...check it out...she even has rubber boots on:) Things certainly have changed since then...my girl is about 5'8" now...LOL....I'm about 12 inches smaller than that.

Gotta love the look of complete joy on her sweet face...

I hope that YOUR day is FILLED with JOY!

Happy December Peeps!
You have read this article RAK with the title Beanie and my Baby..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/beanie-and-my-baby.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beanie and my Baby...."