Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Another COLD!!!

Carly was well for two whole days. Then she got another cold. Poor thing. She's got the breathing machine again. I'm taking more C's and I'm going to be better about taking my prenatals every single day. Her pediatrician says its not uncommon that babies get colds back to back especially if they go to day care. :(
We had a great time doing this 5k with our bffs. How cool that it was at night and we were all glowing!! So cool.
Thursday, Carly and I went to a little holiday party, while Tina went to her work holiday party. Carly wore her new Miss Clause outfit that she's actually going to be wearing Christmas Eve too. She looked so cute.
Carly is 8 months old today and weighs 22 lbs.












You have read this article with the title Another COLD!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/another-cold.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another COLD!!!"